The Best All Natural Vegan CBD Dog Chews
- Supports Brain Function & Development
- Promotes Joint & Hip Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Supports Immune Function
- Promotes Heart & Kidney Health
- Improves Skin & Coat Health Of Dogs
- Anxiety Support
Some would say we treat our fur babies as good (if not better) than our own children at times!😂
So we teamed up with respected veterinarian Dr. Robert J. Silver, DVM to ensure the highest quality CBD soft chews money can buy!🏆
These mouth watering CBD dog chews are packed with holistic active ingredients to support your pup's long term health & wellness, including:
- Chia Seed (Omega-3-6-9 Source): These tiny black seeds derive from the plant Salvia hispanica, which is related to the mint plant, and are packed with a full spectrum profile of omega fatty acids, including omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids, which are adaptogens that help support the entourage effect of full spectrum cannabinoids found in our hemp extract. Chia seeds are the best known plant-based source of omega-3's, even better than flaxseed. Chia Seeds are rich in fiber content, which is essential for digestive health, and are considered a "non-allergenic" food source, meaning they will get along with your pup's diet. Anti-inflammatory properties of chia seeds can help ease symptoms of arthritis, lower blood pressure, support kidney function, and promote healthy skin & coat in dogs.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: One of the main reasons omega-3 fatty acids are often recommended by veterinarians is their anti-inflammatory properties. Many kinds of health issues can be either caused or exacerbated by excessive inflammation. There are really 3 types of omega-3's: alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Our dog's bodies convert ALA into EPA & DHA. Now while omega-3 fatty acids from plant sources such as chia seeds are generally concentrated with ALA, and are generally accepted as less beneficial than omega-3's from fish oil, having a proper balance of omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids is important for your dog's long term health.
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids: Dogs require the omega-6 fatty acid "linoleic acid" in their diet, thus making it an essential fatty acid for dogs. Another important omega-6 fatty acid is "arachidonic acid," which dogs can produce in their bodies from precursors. Omega-6's are involved in cell membrane structure and cellular function, making them essential for reproduction, growth, immune function, and skin & coat health.
Omega 9 Fatty Acids: Our pet's bodies can turn other fats from their diet into omega-9's, but many omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids cannot be synthesized by the body. For this reason, omega-9 is considered a non-essential fatty acid and isn't as important as omega
-3 or -6, but it does help with your dog's immune function, and is an essential part of a full spectrum omega fatty acid profile.
- Naturally Occurring CBD: From single-sourced Rocky Mountain grown, USDA organic full spectrum hemp extract. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote "homeostasis" at a systemic level via our pet's Endocannabinoid System, or ECS, helping our pets live healthy, age gracefully, and feel more complete.
Bailey's Peanut Butter & Banana Yummies! are available in two strengths:
- 3MG CBD Per Chew Small/Medium Breed Variation