Gain Wellness through Knowledge
It’s so important to do your own research and educate yourself on cannabinoids and their benefits. There are over 20,000 studies regarding cannabinoids on the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH the topics are vast. Another great resource to that has categorized these studies in alphabetical order is https://echoconnection.org/education/ you have the ability to search by symptom and disease as well.
Studies show The Endocannabinoid Systems primary goal is to bring about balance in the body. Cannabinoids work so well in the body for this reason.
Pain, IBS, MS, PTSD, Glaucoma, Anxiety, and sleep disorders are some of the most researched topics on the National Institute of health website. Click the link to research what concerns you. New season Wellness is here to point you in the right direction and answer any questions you may have.
The statements made on our website have not been evaluated by the food and Drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always check with your physician before starting any new health regimen
- What is CBD? Cannabidiol or CBD is one of over 120 known cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. Studies Show CBD has many beneficial properties and is used to promote wellness.
- What is a Cannabinoid? Cannabinoids are chemical compounds found in the hemp plant. The human body produces endocannabinoids, while the cannabinoids are found in plants are Phyto-cannabinoids. Studies Show they interact with the bodies Endo-cannabinoid system (ECS)
- What is CBD used for? CBD has not been approved by the FDA so CBD companies cannot make health claims. However, there are a variety reasons our customers use CBD
- Will CBD get me high? CBD should not get you high. Unlike THC, the cannabinoid that produces "the high", CBD does not produce an intoxicating feeling. There are trace amounts of THC in full spectrum products but it is very unlikely that you will get high from using them.
- What is the right product for me? Studies suggest The ideal method for taking CBD depends the on the reason why it's being used. We recommend a tincture because of its bioavailability, precise dosing and convenience. Topicals are very popular as well
- How many milligrams should I take? Finding the correct dose will depend on a number of factors. We suggest micro-dosing to find your sweet spot
- What is the Endocannabinoid system? The human ECS (endocannabinoid), is a system of Neurotransmitters and cell membrane receptors. Neurotransmitters like the the ones of the endocannabinoid system are produced by the central nervous system that interact with the cannabinoid receptors on cell membrane to to adjust physiological processes at a cellular level.
- More on the ECS: The human body has 2 receptors for cannabinoids the CB! and CB2 receptors. although both are found throughout the body CB1 receptors are present in the brain and deal with cognitive functions, mood, movement and pain. CB2 receptors are more common in the immune system and affect pain and inflammation.
- What is the entourage effect? The presence of other cannabinoids and terpenes affect the way your body responds cannabinoids in a synergistic manner. Where the combined effect of CBD and other minor cannabinoids along with terpenes is greater than just taking CBD alone.